Anne Durrum Robinson

Anne Durrum Robinson * 1913 - 2005 Anne died on June 7, 2005. This blog has been set-up to share remembrances from her friends and colleagues arounbd the world. Please constibute a favorite story of Annie, an anecdote, a quote or how she touched you. Anyone may comment but if you wish to add your own entry, please send an e-mail to paul@theinnovationroadmap.com and I will add you to the blog team.

Monday, June 13, 2005

Loved Annie

I loved Annie! Being a person who seldom likes to be serious, I immediately loved her spirit and the fact that she is a woman who excelled without having to be serious all the time. She never seemed to see color and treated everyone fairly. Whenever I saw her at a restaurant (and that was quite often since we both liked to eat) she would remember my name and always introduce me to whomever she was with. She is definitely making God smile!

Mary Castleberry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home