Anne Durrum Robinson

Anne Durrum Robinson * 1913 - 2005 Anne died on June 7, 2005. This blog has been set-up to share remembrances from her friends and colleagues arounbd the world. Please constibute a favorite story of Annie, an anecdote, a quote or how she touched you. Anyone may comment but if you wish to add your own entry, please send an e-mail to paul@theinnovationroadmap.com and I will add you to the blog team.

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Favorite Annie Story

I worked with Anne through the 90s and, of course, loved her. My
favorite story that she told was of a time when she was struggling to
get some groceries into her car. An ill-mannered employee asked her is
she were sick. Sharp Annie (at about 80 and silver haired as we all
remember her) replied "Thank you. But I'm not sick, I'm pregnant!!!!
Dear, dear Anne. The world is less without her.

Chloe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home